Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!

What does the start of a new year mean to you?

Heads Turned for: "Happy New Year!!!!"

 

Blogger Edz said ... (12:27 AM) : 

Confusion!!!
I don't know where the years have gone. It seems that I'm lost, that I don't have anything, that I did grow. I just hate the new year.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:19 AM) : 

I only can agree with edz...where is the time gone again!

 

Blogger Stephen A. Bess said ... (12:30 PM) : 

It's a chance to do what intended to do the year before. :)

 

Blogger josie said ... (10:25 PM) : 

well hopefully, this year, i will be strong enough to make changes.

 

Blogger VerseOne said ... (2:07 PM) : 

new years day means a day off work. i really try not to turn my new leaf based on the Roman calendar. i have changed numerous times in past years and each period mark an Era in my existence. I've been in the artistic Era for a while now.


Peace.

and i hope your holidays were what you wanted them to be.


Peace

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Nothing special anymore. Just the ever passing time.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:18 PM) : 

I think there is always a time for myself to try to make something new for my life. Like the start of the semester, and especially the start of a new year. So yes, the start of the new year can be a new beginning for me.
Personally, I think that there are chances for new beginnings everywhere. It's just a question of knowing where to look.

Hope 2007 has been treating you well! =D

 

Blogger Rose said ... (7:34 PM) : 

Change...that I can finally do those things I didn't get done during the previous year.

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (2:56 PM) : 

A clean slate is what it means the most to me. Happy New Year!

 

Blogger Johnnie Avocado said ... (8:41 AM) : 

Brea.....It was so good to hear from you...

 

Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said ... (11:27 AM) : 

where have u been

 

Blogger Rose said ... (6:29 PM) : 

A Chance to do something better....where are you anyway!

 

Blogger Jahmodi said ... (10:56 PM) : 

Doing new and bigger things.

 

Blogger Sangindiva said ... (6:50 PM) : 

hmmm...

On the first day of April...
I'm still trying to figure that out!

 

post a comment