Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm homeless

So, our landlord has decided to sell our house. We have to be out by the end of May. All I can say is a four letter word beginning with F.

Heads Turned for: "I'm homeless"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:31 PM) : 

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I hope that you'll be able to find a new room/house/friends that are willing to take you in soon!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 AM) : 

Oh hat really sucks!!! I'm sorry for you guys....hopefully you will find something new soon!

 

Blogger kathi said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Something is out there for you, and it may be fun looking for it. In the meantime, ask your landlord if they'll pay for your moving costs, or at least share in. Doesn't hurt to ask since they're selling it, they may find that having you moved professionally will keep from damaging the home.

 

Blogger AsianSmiles said ... (10:08 PM) : 

that sucks..

sorry to hear. hope you guys can find a new place soon.

 

Blogger Paula D. said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Aww damn! Keep your head up! You will find something :-).

 

Blogger Stephen A. Bess said ... (9:23 AM) : 

I hope that it is a blessing in disguise.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:55 PM) : 

Well you sure are cute enough , i'm sure you can find a good safe home.

If not just scam an american for a greencard if you need one.

I am sure there are plenty of men out there you could scam if life gets too hard for you.

Whatever you do, blame a guy who won't someday be wealthy enough to destroy you though.

Sorry to be so butter but i got screwed by a woman recently.

You do seem nice and i truly wish you the best.

 

Blogger Sheba Brooks Moore said ... (8:34 PM) : 

i hate being victim of uncontrollable actions, often perceived as spontaneous...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 PM) : 

You know, after reading you blog I noticed how within 6 days your life was turned upside down due to the actions of someone else.
Last year at this time i almost lost my home due to the actions of another.

I hadn't broken any rules but it just didn't matter. This person who i relied on wanted more and selling me out was her vehicle to what she percieved as a better existance.

What had i done wrong ? I believed in the wrong person.

If time gets short and you need help please comment here. I may be able to offer some assistance. I refrain from divulging my identity for reasons i'd rather not explain.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:33 AM) : 

That sucks! An I guess you can substitute the s with f if you want. Hope you get a new place quickly.

 

Blogger kathi said ... (8:10 AM) : 

So, how's it going? Any luck finding a new place?

 

Blogger Friar Tuck said ... (2:09 PM) : 

Hope you can find a new place in the same neighborhood!

 

Blogger Rose said ... (11:30 PM) : 

never know you could be heading to your best place yet. I know you loved the place but when one door closes another opens.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:08 PM) : 

Please may we have an update ?
I am worried for you.

 

Blogger princessdominique said ... (2:11 PM) : 

Sorry to hear about that. I suppose you're doing like me and packing. I exit on the 31st too. Have a safe trip.

 

post a comment